Come and Enjoy a Day in our Olive Grove
Come and spend a day in the olive grove with friends and family and take part in a time honoured tradition of olive picking and making extra virgin olive oil.
- Picking season runs from April to June.
- Cost of olives and pressing; $1.75 per kilogram (inclusive of GST).
- Choose from a variety of olives; Manzanillo, Frantoio, Nevadillo Blanco, Koroneiki and others.
- Minimum quantity of olives; 20 kg (1x crate).
- Water, tea and coffee provided. Picnics welcome.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Hat, closed footwear etc.
Either bring a container(s) to take your oil home or we can supply 20 litre plastic containers with tap for $15.
50 kg olives to pick and process would cost $87.50 and would normally yield 9-10 litres of extra virgin olive oil.
You can also pick your own table olives for $6.00 to $7.00 per kilogram. Varieties usually available include Kalamata, Sevillano (Queen of Spain) and Manzanillo. Fresh hand picked table olives ready for pick up are $8.00 to $9.00 per kilogram.
For more information please call Jumanga Olives on Ph: 9561 2411, Mob: 0421 579 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org