Come and Enjoy a Day in our Olive Grove
Come and spend a day in the olive grove with friends and family and take part in a time honoured tradition of olive picking and making extra virgin olive oil.
- Picking season runs from April to June.
- Cost of olives and pressing; $1.70 per kilogram (inclusive of GST).
- Choose from a variety of olives; Manzanillo, Frantoio, Nevadillo.
- Minimum quantity of olives; 20 kg (1x crate).
- Water, tea and coffee provided. Picnics welcome.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Hat, closed footwear etc.
Either take your oil home in bulk (we can supply 20 litre plastic container with tap for $15) or have it bottled into 500mL bottles for an additional cost of $2.50 per bottle.
50 kg olives to pick and process would cost $85.00 and produce approximately 10 litres of extra virgin olive oil. Packaged into 500mL bottles would cost $8.50 per bottle.
You can also pick your own table olives for $5.00 to $6.00 per kilogram. Varieties usually available include Kalamata, Sevillano (Queen of Spain) and Manzanillo. Fruit ready for pick up $7.00 to $8.00
For more information please call Jumanga Olives on 9561 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.